HR Manager at Zyla Health Pvt. Ltd.
Views:12 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zyla Health - Search Engine Optimization Role (4-5 yrs)
The SEO specialist will use top-notch research and analytical skills to improve Zyla's ranking on search engines like Google.
- To realize our mission of facilitating better health for every Indian, we're looking for fiercely passionate people who can leverage their talents to bravely take on creative, disruptive endeavors.
What You'll Do:
- Revise website structure based on search trends.
- Work with the medical team to create world-class content, optimize content for high-ranking keywords to increase searchability.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Off-page and on-page SEO with link building.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Should be a Techie (B.E/B.Tech) - Tier 1 college IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI pass outs only.-
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Ability to write HTML title tags.
- General knowledge of the latest in search engine requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Medium, WordPress, and other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion is a plus.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment on an exciting product.
- An open set-up where you can try new things.
- A handsome stipend.
- Flexible working hours and supportive team.