HR Manager at ZYLA Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Views:31 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Zyla Health - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Education and experience :
- B.Pharm./ B Tech./ B.Sc. from a reputed institution.
- Only Healthcare/Pharma/Medical/Biotech candidates can apply
- Hustler with a never-say-die attitude.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and team player.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills, with an ability to formulate and present analysis and arguments in a clear, crisp and concise manner.
- Self-starter, keen to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent time-management skills. Excellent negotiation skills.
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office; Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Lead the outbound sales to call roles for the organization.
- Take ownership and responsibility to call and follow-up with the prospective patients.
- Manage individual leads, explain the value proposition of Zyla services to the patient and enroll them in Zyla programs.
- Manage the relationship with the patients and help address any queries.
- Identify operational issues and work to resolve the patient's problems.
- Train and manage external telesales team, as and when required.
- Provide suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Support the medical team in delivering services to the patients.
- Evolve and contribute to telesales protocols and training modules.
- Opportunity to directly work on a very innovative product that has a big societal impact.
- Opportunity to work with a cross-functional team consisting of leading medical brains, tech geeks, operations gurus.
- An open set-up where you can innovate every day.