Zwende - Associate - Retail Sales (1-3 yrs)
About the position/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Zwende sales activities in store and at pop-ups - greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information.
- Required to identify flea markets / pop-ups and other venue partnerships to participate in and showcase Zwende
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills, maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the brand's commitment to our customer.
- Responsible for keeping the store/pop-up stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the store/pop-up and storage areas.
- Responsible for payments and collections (online payments and cash). Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally.
- Manage a team of interns for sufficient representation at a pop-up and ensure successful execution of the event
- Develop product knowledge by reading available content and attending training sessions in order to communicate it to the customer.
- Stay current with promotional events and sales on the website.
- 0-2 yrs work experience, High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Basic understanding of sales and customer service practices
- Keen focus on Customer service
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Extremely good communication and interpersonal skills- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Very good telephone etiquette
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to go the extra mile, to organize and manage the event single-handedly, or with minimal support.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts
- Degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Prior experience in organizing and managing events will be a significant advantage
Flexible Working Hours. Indicative timing: 9AM to 7PM. Monday to Saturday
Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore
- 2 months probation before conversion
- Work closely with the founding team at Zwende
- Exponential career growth based on performance
- A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
- Flexible work hours
- Equity component when converted to a full time