Senior Associate - Customer Happiness at Zwende
Views:24 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Zwende - Associate - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic outgoing personality with creative thinking abilities, a drive to close deals and appreciation for art, craft and design.This is a great opportunity if you are enthusiastic about interacting with creative entrepreneurs and have a flair for sales. This role requires the candidate to work closely with the leadership team.
- Think and plan a supply outreach program aligned with overall business strategy
- Reach out to potential designer and artist leads to onboard them onto Zwende - establish rapport, showcase Zwende, the opportunity and to close deals
- Think like a designer and artist and understand her needs to better position Zwende's USP to them
- Stay on top of changing trends in the market through in-depth data analysis and research to predict and identify new partnership opportunities
- Work with the supply and merchandising team to drive supply onboarding strategy and NAL creation
- Identify potential channels to find new supply partnerships
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and negotiation skills, maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the brand's commitment to our suppliers.
- Follow up & engage with inbound leads via WhatsApp/Phone/email/other channels & share the information about the brand, the services offered and the opportunities to unleash their creative potential
- Ensure accurate information flow and transition to the supply onboarding team
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Business development and sales experience is a plus
- Experience with artisanal handcrafted products, ecommerce and/or learning/workshops is a plus
- Ability to understand and appreciate art, craft, design and to be able to think like a designer and artist
- Strong Grasp on English Language (Spoken/Written)
- Candidate should be able to think on their feet
- Should be comfortable multitasking.
- Should be a hustler who can manage and get things done when needed. Should be willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done themselves on an ongoing basis
- Understands and is able to learn basic web applications and tools
- Attention to detail and ability to work with checklists and task management tools
- Excellent organizational and people skills