Zouk - Lead - Performance Marketing (1-4 yrs)
- Zouk is a Proudly Indian & 100% Vegan brand for Bags, Wallets & Accessories. Our collection contains Laptop Bags, Office Bags, Backpacks, Wallets, Passport Holders, Pouches & Pocket Wallets.
- We are on a mission to build the next big brand in the Indian Consumer space. We strongly believe that we will achieve this only by building the best products and the best team.
- We have been featured on CNBC TV18, Economic Times, YourStory, Inc42 and a couple of our bags were organically picked up in the Netflix show Little Things 3.
- The founding team has ~15 years of experience across startups & large companies. They are alumni of IIT & IIM.
As a Performance Marketer, you will help in accelerating the growth of Zouk. You will be responsible for all Paid channels to drive sales for Zouk across the Zouk website and marketplaces. You will directly report to the founder.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in performance marketing
- Deep experience in the hands-on running of multiple paid campaigns across Facebook, Google and on Marketplaces
- Good familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Should have an analytical bent of mind with data analytics skills
- Any prior experience with a fashion or lifestyle brand is an added plus
- Drive online purchases by leveraging all paid channels of acquisition such as Facebook, Google ads and marketplaces ads
- Ensure a healthy ROAS on all paid campaigns
- Execute experiments on campaign targeting and messaging, to improve overall conversion rates
- Provide insights and analytical reports to monitor all campaign performances
- Build strategies, prepare budgets and execute campaigns in a timely manner
- Is customer-centric and monitors reviews to enhance customer experience, to drive up purchases
Job Location: Mumbai
CTC: As per market standards