Zoom2u - Associate/Manager - Sales Development (3-6 yrs)
- Locate2u is a B2B SaaS application which is designed to assist delivery businesses (Our customers are couriers, restaurant delivery, ecommerce delivery etc).
- We are an early stage startup that is growing fast with a global customer base. We are focused on delivering our customers the best experience and are looking for the right person to generate our ideal customers across India and the subcontinent.
About the role and you!
- Based remotely, your mission is to help establish growth of customers within our verticals in India.
- We seek to aggressively grow our Locate2u customer base in the region and to ensure each customer benefits from the world class software we've developed.
- Your ability to identify suitable customers, engage at both a strategic and transactional level, overcome objections and provide on-line product demonstrations confidently is critical to your success within this exciting role.
- Locate2u is generating its fair share of inbound leads through our networks and marketing activity so your hit rate to convert these will be high. We would also expect some outbound calls to be made.
- Your background is likely to be one of a combination of customer facing roles and telesales where you are one that made the approach and followed a structured sales plan to convert the lead to a sale.
- Perhaps you've worked within another SaaS business, a FinTech business or an outbound sales role and you've been searching for a new role within a SaaS business doing great things!
What we are looking for :
- Preference would be given to people who are self motivated and can operate across the subcontinental time-zones and the cultural aspects associated with these regions.
- We have flexible working arrangements and it is likely you'll have to do calls out of hours.
- You'll have significant support from our management team and we'll be helping you along the way with on-going training, access to the development teams and a voice within the business as the 'voice-of-customer'.
- Clearly an understanding of technology, a good working knowledge of business software (Google and Microsoft) and an excellent verbal and written understanding of English and local languages is expected for this role.
- We're pretty flexible about money but typically we'll reward you with an attractive base and a commission structure.
- If this sounds like you, and you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast-growing technology company, then apply now!