HR at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:56 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zonal Sales & Service Coordinator - Pharma (5-7 yrs)
Work as a team with West & Central zone to achieve financial objectives of the company. Manage the commercial processes of the zone in the manner which ensures -
- Co-ordination with zone's sales and service (only RIL) team to achieve zone's goal
- Supporting towards the total order fulfillment process
- Work with Commercial manager in matter related to Direct Import Management
- Supporting sales team in participating tenders and order fulfillment process by making quotation and booking order as well
- Responsibility of doing all kind of co-ordination with Vasai Logistics team in matter related to import of goods and other logistic related jobs.
- Receivables collection and Credit Management.
- Responsibility for the fulfillment of local commercial and statutory requirements, issuing of various commercial related forms, including filing of regular returns and assessments with regards to sales tax and professional tax
- Assisting internal auditors to meet statutory and tax with regards to monthly and annual returns and inventories
- Maintaining of stock register and controlling inventory and monitoring FSE VAN inventory
- To update inventory on monthly basis and reporting.
- Supporting service teams by sending requisition for their spares requests
- Dispatching service calls in Navision for TSB, PPM and Installation
- Responsibility in managing the administrative, HR, commercial and other routine back office activities
- To safeguard assets of the organization against risks with regards to inventories and trade receivables
- Quotation for service spares,
Complain documentation for reliance as per PF, SBLC, Indemnity bond