HR at Autonomy Search
Views:58 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zonal Sales Manager - Pharma (15-18 yrs)
- Strategize for the achievement of regional sales target through the zonal team by break down of annual targets to half yearly then quarterly and finally monthly.
- Continuously monitoring the achievement of targets by keeping close check on monthly.
- Target achievement by regional manager, area manager and their respective team.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of client queries and concerns in timely manner.
- Communicate product schemes and offers to the regional managers and ensures their implementation.
- Achieve inventory planning and control in such a manner that the stock are sufficient for immediate order fulfillment as well ensuring that the products to not exceed the expiry date or get technologically redundant or non competitive in the market.
- Communicate proposed inventory level to the dgm or nsm for approval.
- Coordinates with marketing for the organization of seminars, meets and conferences on zonal
- Level for building a prospective client database.
- Interacts with large customers for the product feedback.
- Enhance productivity
- Ensure successful launch of new product
- Programme implementation
- Coordination with NSM / HO deliver effective communication in co workers
- Suggest for reduction in promotional activity expense
- Ensures to maintenance of - NORMS AND STANDARD OF COMPANY POLICIES-
- Increase morale in his team during meeting and in batch wise sessions and maintain discipline and decorum in his team
- Planning and structuring the business and team
- Increase the morale of people to take new responsibilities and develop new managers in his team
- Take approvals from Head office for the participation in state and national conferences.
Regular joint work with : medical representative ( front line manager) minimum 1 day / MR/ MONTH and maximum time area sales manager ( first line manager) or Regional sales manager present during zonal sales manager working. even he can work with medical representative alone means without any other manager.
Validate feedback and data which is collected by regional sales manager from his team
COMPETENCIES AND QUALITIES OF A ZONAL SALES MANAGER :
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Regularly joined field working and generate or suggest new ideas in his team.
- Always implement the strategy at ground level by motivating, instructing and rise morale for the company sales and for achievement. so that the team can generate more prescription business from doctors.
- He should be excellent trainer with real and autenticated examples and should have good repo in industry.
- He is well known personality in industry and have excellent knowledge of medical science which is helpful for solving doctor query and for solving queries in his team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.