Account Lead at Global Hunt
Views:832 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG - North (11-16 yrs)
Base Location: Delhi
Trade: GT & MT
Team : 7-8 ASMs reporting
Reporting to: National Sales head
Should not have long term mobility constraints ( 2 years)
Years of work Ex - 12-16 post MBA
Role - Doing a Similar Role ( Manager of Managers)
Industry - Currently FMCG, If Not currently in FMCG, should have done extensive FMCG in the past
Strong to very strong English Communication Skills
Main challenges in this position
- Execute annual plans for product range including value, volume and margin targets in Modern Trade and General Trade.
- Regional Key Accounts Management (Geography Coverage: Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.)
- Develop channel and market strategies for area distribution encompassing outlet coverage, availability and visibility.
- Implement and administer sales systems, reporting, distributor policies, stock norms, application of credit and
discounts, billing and collections
Responsibility and mandate:
(Main responsibilities in terms of budget, personnel, processes etc.)
- Develop Sales promotion plans for delivering sales volumes.
- Develop and administer credit policies and ensure timely collections.
- Analyse sales outlet performance at regular intervals to initiate corrective action.
- Develop month wise forecast for territory sales.
- Ensure periodic meetings at customer outlets to calibrate customer expectations, understand competitor plans in order to proactively counter competitive action.
- Build positive and impacting relationship with all channel partners within the framework of company policies.
- Execute policies on market returns and arrange for appropriate disposal of damaged and expired stocks.
- Ensure morale and motivation levels of front line sales force. Focus on developing and upgrading of sales force.
- Implement and administer policies, plans, systems and targets in respect of local key accounts.
Main Tasks and/or Projects:
- The most important tasks and projects that this person will be working on and held accountable for)
- Building long term, meaningful and winning relationships with national and regional chains.
- Key Accounts Management.
- Implementing merchandising strategy.
- Manage a team of Key Accounts Executives, ISRs and Merchandisers.
- NPD Launches.