HR manager at Brilliant seeker services
Views:182 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Zonal Sales Manager - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Zonal Sales Manager
Experience : 10 - 20 Years
Function : Business Development
NSM IN FMCG
Job Description :
- Should map potential customers and generate leads
- Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
- Formulate and execute the company's strategic plan.
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts, and long-term relationships.
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business.
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels.
- Ensure timely collection of the company's money from the market. Develop a plan to minimize expiry products from the market.
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales.
- Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process.
- Timely update and present competitors- activities and provides market feedback on new products, prices changes, new launches, etc to the top management.
- Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to CEO and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans.
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance.
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organizations, regulatory bodies etc.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
- To formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business.
- Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent.
- Enroll the product in Supermarket chains
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
Interested candidates can directly share their resume