Hiring Manager at Lead Management & Consultant
Views:939 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Zonal Sales Head - Bancassurance Sales - Life Insurance (14-20 yrs)
Lead Management is Glade to share with you this opportunity!!!
Zonal Sales Planning
- Engage with internal account management team & Zonal Heads (CVP Grade) of partner to build zonal sales strategy and prepare an execution plan.
- Drive topline numbers while ensuring bottom-line profitability in line with finalized targets for the zone, while effectively keeping control on costs.
- Prepare marketing budgets, manpower planning and recognition platforms for both channel partners/employees
- Partner management
- Lead the business review discussions with partners on a monthly basis and drive the sales process with the partner through lead generation, conversion, etc.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders of the partner and develop opportunities for strategic ring fencing of the partner through enhanced engagement and leveraging group companies- network where possible
- Team & Sales management
- Responsible for ensuring key business metrics productivity, persistency, branch activation, average ticket size & claim ratios.
- Collaborate with the account management team in articulating the strategy for the zone, engaging with the sales promotion team in developing reward and recognition platform for partner and internal employees.
- Provide guidance to the team in chasing/ converting/ generating business in assigned geography.
- Review & evaluate business parameters and provide inputs to the team.
- Partner servicing
- Analyze the bank's customer base, bank's offering, etc., shortlist relevant products and define product mix matching with the customer base requirements
- Resolve escalated issues related to grievance handling, provide input to minimize recurrence of issues
- Review and ensure processes are compliant with guidelines set internally and by regulatory
- Partner and Product-Mix Management
- Understand the dynamics of the partner in terms of key decision makers, long term strategy, operating culture,approval matrices, key strengths and weaknesses in operations etc.
- Build working relationships with key decision makers at partner organization(s), to expedite decisions and create a collaborative work environment
- Track performance of overall product mix by leveraging data/analytics, draw inferences and suggest/implement course corrections, as required
- Internal review
- Define and cascade various targets to the frontline team such as ECS mandate, topline, dead business, etc.
- Periodically conduct reviews with own team to monitor progress on set objectives, track deviations and provide recommendations on course correction
- Participate in reviews at set frequencies with Business Head, CDO - IB.
- Process integration
- Guide and remove roadblocks for complete IT integration with partner banks and provide inputs on customizations where required
- Drive and engage with own and partner IT/ business teams to execute process changes, integrations, etc. for.
Please share your cv or call me at 8010115252
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.