Hiring Manager at Lead Management & Consultant
Views:586 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Zonal Sales Head - Bancassurance Sales - Life Insurance (14-20 yrs)
Lead Management is Glade to share with you this opportunity!!!
Zonal Sales Planning
- Engage with internal account management team & Zonal Heads (CVP Grade) of partner to build zonal sales strategy and prepare an execution plan.
- Drive topline numbers while ensuring bottom-line profitability in line with finalized targets for the zone, while effectively keeping control on costs.
- Prepare marketing budgets, manpower planning and recognition platforms for both channel partners/employees
- Partner management
- Lead the business review discussions with partners on a monthly basis and drive the sales process with the partner through lead generation, conversion, etc.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders of the partner and develop opportunities for strategic ring fencing of the partner through enhanced engagement and leveraging group companies- network where possible
- Team & Sales management
- Responsible for ensuring key business metrics productivity, persistency, branch activation, average ticket size & claim ratios.
- Collaborate with the account management team in articulating the strategy for the zone, engaging with the sales promotion team in developing reward and recognition platform for partner and internal employees.
- Provide guidance to the team in chasing/ converting/ generating business in assigned geography.
- Review & evaluate business parameters and provide inputs to the team.
- Partner servicing
- Analyze the bank's customer base, bank's offering, etc., shortlist relevant products and define product mix matching with the customer base requirements
- Resolve escalated issues related to grievance handling, provide input to minimize recurrence of issues
- Review and ensure processes are compliant with guidelines set internally and by regulatory
- Partner and Product-Mix Management
- Understand the dynamics of the partner in terms of key decision makers, long term strategy, operating culture,approval matrices, key strengths and weaknesses in operations etc.
- Build working relationships with key decision makers at partner organization(s), to expedite decisions and create a collaborative work environment
- Track performance of overall product mix by leveraging data/analytics, draw inferences and suggest/implement course corrections, as required
- Internal review
- Define and cascade various targets to the frontline team such as ECS mandate, topline, dead business, etc.
- Periodically conduct reviews with own team to monitor progress on set objectives, track deviations and provide recommendations on course correction
- Participate in reviews at set frequencies with Business Head, CDO - IB.
- Process integration
- Guide and remove roadblocks for complete IT integration with partner banks and provide inputs on customizations where required
- Drive and engage with own and partner IT/ business teams to execute process changes, integrations, etc. for.
Please share your cv or call me at 8010115252