TL Recruiter and Vendor Management at Hyrefox Consultant
Views:133 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Zonal Manager - Sales - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
- ONLY FEMALE -
Position Summary :
A Zone Manager ensures the Sales Strategy for the company is communicated and implemented within a specific Zone for which this role is responsible. Drive achievement of sales and revenue targets and develop a business implementation plan for the zone to ensure that it delivers against its targets.
Key Responsibilities :
- Appoint, train and develop new Representatives and Leaders in the zone.
- Achieve Agreed revenue and Active staff count targets and KPI s of the zone.
- Work with Leaders in the zone to develop their business. Observe and Coach Leaders in the PATD process and create a PATD environment in the zone.
- Conduct Communication meetings with Leaders and Representatives in the zone.
- Identify opportunities to grow coverage in the zone as well as drive company initiatives to increase sales in the zone.
Education Criteria :
Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream with experience in a frontline sales, field sale in Direct Selling, FMCG.
Knowledge & Skills :
Field work, people management skills, selling skills, communication and presentation skills, public speaking.