Founder & CEO at 4S Advisory
Views:139 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Zonal Manager - Sales - AgriTech eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
Company : A leading AgTech eCommerce Platform
Designation : Regional Growth Leader/ Zonal Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 10 to 15years of experience
Qualification : Graduation in Agriculture Stream (MBA is a plus)
Reporting to : CEO /COO
- Responsible to achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives, to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Closely watch market trend and communicate to the leadership and tracking competitor activities for fine tuning, the selling and the marketing strategies
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Desired Candidate :
- 10+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Channel & Distribution Management and Relationship Management in Agricultural and/or Seed Industry
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in Seed Industry
- Should be a strategic planner with proven track record of exploring new markets, managing sales & service operations, establishing distribution networks & achieving progressive goals.
- Proven expertise in planning, leading and decision making.
- Should be result oriented.
- Should have experience working on a revenue target of 10+ Crore.
- Should have experience working in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana regions.
- Should have a track record of maintaining long term relationship with vendors
- Should have a business mindset and adept in building strategic partnerships
- Should possess managerial acumen and exceptional networking, training and mentoring skills.
- Experience in handling a team of Field Sales Executives and train and mentor them.
- Should know the languages - English, Hindi and Telugu
- Should be comfortable in a travelling job
Personal Attributes :
- Should be passionate to work and one who is looking for a career growth
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.