Product Marketing Manager at Zoho Corporation
Views:87 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Zoho Corporation - Associate - Product Marketing (0-4 yrs)
Who are we looking for?
Folks who are passionate about marketing; and are ready to go upward with us to build great products and design great user experiences.
- Self-driven and outcome-oriented.
- Well-organized and ability to multi-task.
- A solutions-first thinker and loves teamwork.
- Passionate about helping customers find success.
- Never compromises on quality or delivering great user experience.
- Has an impeccable eye for detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate and implement strategic and creative feedback.
- Has excellent written skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in simple, direct, and friendly tone.
If the above describes you, read further and apply.
What would your work entail?
- Put to use your excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for marketing.
- Understanding highly technical concepts and communicating them in a language that the target audience resonates with.
- Help drive lead generation - with a specific focus on our Go-to-Market approach all the way from strategy to execution and measurement.
- Define and captain the campaign strategy for global customer acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with our international business partners on marketing communications strategy.
- Track project performance and provide data-backed insights to optimize them.
Your jobs and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Conducting extensive research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Creating in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Identifying customers- needs and making relevant recommendations to address gaps in the company's current content strategy.
- Gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Working knowledge of SEO and applying it for content marketing.
- Owning an end-to-end content creation and dissemination process.
Who's in our team?
Being a part of the marketing and communications team, you will be working with a team of passionate coders and inspired designers who translate simple ideas into exceptional products and imagery, diligent event planners who take our products and brand closer to the customer, and technical evangelists who help our prospects understand our business and our answers to their challenges. Together we are a group of brilliant minds who define how people interact with technology and shape the perception of Zoho around the globe.