HR at Zodiac Clothing Co. Ltd.
Views:1568 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Zodiac Clothing - Retail Merchandiser (3-5 yrs)
- Generate all weekly planning reports with top level analysis for weekly business review and communicate findings with counterparts.
- Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all stores detailed in the buy plans, taking into account store capacity, demand, seasonality and product life cycles.
- Manage replenishment within standards and proactively make adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, visual merchandising strategies, and business needs.
- Reallocate stock between stores by monitoring store sales, inventory, and sell through by style, color and size.
- Work closely with team to communicate inventory plans, reorders, and open to buy budgets
- Track inventory, shipping, and sales performance to identify any inventory gaps
- Assist with market preparation with selling recaps,assortment plans, and sizing data
- Aggregate and manipulate large sets of data for reporting and analysis
- Assist planner with other ad-hoc tasks
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in RETAIL planning, allocations reporting and analysis
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Able to work fast independently and under deadlines
- Fast learner and comfortable with adapting to new data systems
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Proficient in MS Office - Advanced Excel an absolute MUST including Lookup and Pivots.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.