Zodiac Clothing - Retail Merchandiser (3-5 yrs)
- Generate all weekly planning reports with top level analysis for weekly business review and communicate findings with counterparts.
- Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all stores detailed in the buy plans, taking into account store capacity, demand, seasonality and product life cycles.
- Manage replenishment within standards and proactively make adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, visual merchandising strategies, and business needs.
- Reallocate stock between stores by monitoring store sales, inventory, and sell through by style, color and size.
- Work closely with team to communicate inventory plans, reorders, and open to buy budgets
- Track inventory, shipping, and sales performance to identify any inventory gaps
- Assist with market preparation with selling recaps,assortment plans, and sizing data
- Aggregate and manipulate large sets of data for reporting and analysis
- Assist planner with other ad-hoc tasks
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in RETAIL planning, allocations reporting and analysis
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Able to work fast independently and under deadlines
- Fast learner and comfortable with adapting to new data systems
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Proficient in MS Office - Advanced Excel an absolute MUST including Lookup and Pivots.