Senior Manager HR at Zirca Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:318 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Zirca - Television Ad Sales Role - Aidem Ventures (2-4 yrs)
The Role :
Serve as a key member of the Aidem Ventures Sales Team, helping to drive overall Advertising Revenue for Regional Channels.
To ensure identification, acquisition and development of clients for Television business. This will involve scouting and getting new clients on board, servicing, retaining, growing existing clients. Upsell through innovations, impact, digital.
The key expectations of the role:
- Acquisition of new clients along with consistent achievement of revenue targets.
- Ensure 100% market coverage in assigned region with generating new prospects along with servicing existing clients.
- Handling Client and Agency relationship business
- Ensuring growth/expansion of existing accounts
- Upsell different opportunities available for business
- Being compliant with organizational processes as well as partner requirements
Competencies required: Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude:
- Knowledge of the regional television Media landscape
- Existing relationships with clients & media agencies at all levels
- Understanding of categories & segments within media industry
- Consultative selling technique. At a basic level, asking the right questions
- Good presentation skills, should be effectively able to showcase the platform features
- Should have analytical skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to handle objections
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- A quick learner, curious & enthusiastic
- Results driven and having a strong bias for action
- Highly ambitious
- Resilient and able to deal with pressure
- Should demonstrate interpersonal skills when dealing with superiors, peers and clients
- Should be good at relationship management and networking ability
The Individual: (Education and Experience)
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Should have worked in Television Media Sales for minimum 2-3 year.
Desirable - A Post graduate degree or diploma in management.