HR Executive at Zinnov Management Consulting
Views:1160 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Zinnov - Lead - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
Founded in 2002, Zinnov - meaning Zeal in Innovation - A leading Management Consulting firm that helps organizations globalize their businesses, tackle organizational challenges & build institutional capability its mission is to become a Leading Global Management Consulting Firm. At Zinnov, we work in tandem with our clients to tackle organizational challenges, improve performance and build institutional capability. With advanced reasoning and analytical techniques, Zinnov provides customers with solutions that help in integrating organizational vision, business definition and processes. Zinnov's key service offerings span across globalization of technology, People Practice and Market Expansion into growth markets, thereby creating a niche for ourselves in the industry today. For additional information, visit www.zinnov.com.
Besides a huge opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, Zinnov offers:
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
- Considerable opportunities for learning new techniques, exposure to work in different sectors and domains.
- A friendly working environment which allows employees to grow professionally and build a rewarding career.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve professional goals.
Job Description for a Senior Lead Business Development role
Designation: Senior Lead Business Development
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, MBA in sales and marketing preferred
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience. Experience in GCOE (Global Center of Excellence)/ Captive set-up, industry knowledge on MNC's (R&D, IT, Product Development, Engineering. Technology companies) preferred.
Should have prior experience in Enterprise sales, B2B segment, and consulting Research led skills
As a Business Development Lead, you will be closely working with the Business and Marketing team which will involve examining the company's competition, connecting with customers to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities and to drive better business and sales strategies in identified markets and segment, with the goal of driving sales and profitability.
As a Business Development Lead, you would be responsible for identifying business/ and sales leads, pitch services to new & existing clients (India/ Global), and maintain a good working relationship with prospects. Also, communicating new product ideas, offerings and Zinnov capabilities to prospective clients.
- Will involve Targeting Multinational Companies (MNC) in R&D, IT, Product development, Engineering & Technology firms (in India, as well as new emerging locations)
- Identifying the opportunities, lead generation, pre-sales, inside sales
- Helping the partner to drive this practice
- Able to conduct Primary / Secondary research, LinkedIn, other professional medium platforms to generate newer leads, potentials clients
- Target Client database: Build, manage and update client databases, leverage tools and platforms to enrich the data, research of prospective clients
- Cold emails, cold calls, follow ups, client presentations, sales collaterals creation, proposal creation, RFP/ RFI, closures etc.
- Develop the Email content, create templates, manage the process
- Responsible for Building, maintaining existing relationships and Tracking new relationships
- Nurture existing clients (account management/ relationship management), build connections with Industry associations, industry thought leaders; to grow the practice
- Maintaining Timeline, Metrics and tracker sheet for leads generated, closures etc.
- Organize specific round table events, thought leadership connect series, workshops, leadership meets etc.
- Support Senior stakeholders/ leadership team in meetings/Client management
- Think out of the box, manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize task, assess complications and difficulties of the team and swiftly deal with these to keep everything smoothly running
Desired Skills :
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent written, oral skills
- Ability to conduct Research and analysis, derive understanding on target market, industry and stakeholder
- Ability to initiate and strike conversations with new prospects
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Relationship building & Networking Skills (possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with others)
- Creative, Self-starter, who is highly motivated, focussed, curious to learn
- A positive Go getter and Passion driven attitude
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong team building skills; project management skills, analytical skills, and troubleshooting skills
- Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge
- Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Driven with a strong professional work ethic