HR Executive at Zinnov Management Consulting
Views:488 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Zinnov - Associate - Presales (2-4 yrs)
Designation: Business Development - Presales
You will be closely working with the Sales & Marketing team which will involve in examining the company's competition to develop better development strategies, increasing profits for the company in general and establishing relations with a sales team
You would be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Also communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
Primary Responsibility :
- Will involve Selling into Multinational Companies (MNC) in R&D, IT, Product development, Engineering firms
- Identifying the opportunities, lead generation, pre-sales
- Helping the partner to drive this practice
- Able to conduct Primary / Secondary research, LinkedIn, other professional medium platforms to generate newer leads, potentials clients
- Target Database building/ updating/calls, follow ups, client presentations, proposal creation, RFP/ RFI, sales collaterals, closures etc.
- Responsible for Building, maintaining existing relationships and Tracking new relationships
- Nurture existing clients (account management/ relationship management)
- Maintaining Timeline, tracker sheet for leads generated, closures etc.
- Organize specific round table events, thought leadership connect series, workshops, leadership meets etc.
- Support CEO/Senior stakeholders in meetings/Client management
Desired Skills :
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent written, oral skills
- Interacting and communicating with clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Relationship building & Networking Skills (possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with others
- Creative, Self-starter, who is highly motivated, focussed, curious to learn
- Go getter attitude
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong team building skills; project management skills, analytical skills, and troubleshooting skills
- Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge
- Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Strong work ethics
- Drive for Passion
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, MBA in sales and marketing preferred
Experience: 2 to 4 years of relevant experience. Experience in Captive set-up, industry knowledge on MNC's (R&D, IT, Product Development, Engineering companies) preferred.