ZiffyHomes - Community Manager (2-20 yrs)
About the Company
At ZiffyHomes, we are building a living solace for young professionals with beautiful living spaces, vibrant community, prompt services and full time support to all of our customers. To ensure reliability and convenience, we take away the hassle and challenges of managing the property from the owners and the headaches of house hunt and maintenance, ensuring a delightful experience for everyone involved!
Ever since we started in 2015, we have been on a mission to build products that aim to disrupt rental marketplace and ecosystem as we know it. We have evolved as a team into a community of passionate creatives and intellectuals that are committed to providing delightful experiences and an engaging lifestyle. Through time, we have evolved together everyday.
- Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to strategize build, engage and grow our community. You should be a - people person- with great attention to detail as well as the ability to derive data points through online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Measure and monitor community growth and engagement through relevant KPI's.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series or hosting an event.
- Should be comfortable in delivering on rapidly changing project milestones and timelines.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and writing skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders holders without hiding pre-judgement or any frm of prejudice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.