Head Talent Management at Zeux Innovation
Views:26 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Zeux Innovation - Marketing Specialist (3-5 yrs)
About ZEUX Innovation
A full service UX Research, Design and Innovation Company, ZEUX Innovation, designs exceptional digital experiences to deliver real business outcomes for clients across the globe like Discovery, Moneycontrol, DBS, Old Mutual, Vodafone, Reliance, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, E&Y, etc. to name a few.
ZEUX is led by two, award winning, user experience design & innovation leaders who employ a process driven UX design approach grounded in cognitive psychology and behavioral science to consistently deliver measurable business outcomes. Since 2004, the ZEUX leadership team's thought leadership and pioneering contributions to the practice and advancement of user centered design have helped shaped the UX landscape in India. The UX Design & Innovation team at ZEUX has a combined experience of 50,000+ hours consulting for 250+ of the worlds top companies across domains.
Responsibilities for Marketing Specialist :
- Make ZEUX the most aspirational brand in the world to work for and work with.
- Establish a continuous funnel to bring in the most fun projects and clients to work with.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proof-read, edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
Qualifications for Marketing Specialist :
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation, organization, and project management skills