Co - Founder & CEO at ZenOnco.io
Views:282 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
ZenOnco.io - Manager - Community Engagement (3-10 yrs)
ZenOnco.io is the world's first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world's first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As the Community Engagement Manager, you will help build, grow and manage the company's online communities. You will also engage with customers and use social media and live events to help increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- Engage with community via online social media, telephone and live events.
- Respond to comments and requests in a timely manner on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Should be able to have an in-depth understanding of the services of the Company.
- Create and implement programs that connect customers and help them learn from one another.
- Communicate value to an organization's customers
- Interacts with customers and create open-forum discussions, educational breakout sessions and networking opportunities
- Use analytics tools to monitor social media outlets, online forums and blogs and find out what people are saying about the company and the brand.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Community Engagement, of which minimum 2 years should be in the Healthcare industry
- Passionate about the company and its services
- Likes engaging with people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hindi
- Good event management capabilities, organizational and planning skills
- Someone who can empathize with the patients. Trustworthiness is also important
- Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned.
- Willing to learn new skills to benefit both self and the organization.
Location: Mumbai - Khar (West).
Salary: INR 4 to 7 lakhs per annum.