Co - Founder & CEO at ZenOnco.io
Views:236 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
ZenOnco.io - Manager - Business Development/Patient Care (3-10 yrs)
Patient Care manager:
Salary: 5-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world's first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world's first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities :
- Educate the patient on offerings of ZenOnco.io
- In-bound sales to drive conversions from leads
- Customer interaction and correspondence
- Making on call appointments to talk to existing and potential clients
- Persuading clients to buy your company's services
- Providing an after-sales service
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office about customer needs
- Patient medical data collection
- Process mapping from case initiation to delivery of consultation
- Collaborate across teams to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
- Working with the tech/product team to optimize operations
- Identify key areas of improvement in patient facing operations of the company and proposing strategies to enable
- Responsible for managing patient relations and complaint activity.
- Liaison between patients, their families, and the organization's physicians, departments and administration.
- Ensures thorough and timely resolution of patient issues, concerns, and complaints.
To be a healthcare salesperson, you- ll need:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- An outgoing and confident approach
- Commercial and business awareness
- The ability to understand and present clinical data
- The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems
Education and Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in healthcare education (Preferred)
- Experience as patient manager: 4+ years
- Experience in healthcare industry: 3+ years (Preferred)
You will get :
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow