Co - Founder & CEO at ZenOnco.io
Views:106 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
ZenOnco.io - Manager - B2C/Inside Sales (2-6 yrs)
About ZenOnco.io :
- ZenOnco.io is the world's first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
- To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
- We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world's first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
- We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Calling cancer patient and guiding them on cancer care and ZenOnco.io's offerings that can help them in their treatment journey
- Explaining benefits of ZenOnco.io's offerings so that patients can subscribe to the services, if required
- Drive conversions from leads assigned
- Collect medical data from patients and forward to internal team for onward processing
- Ensure follow-ups with patients and internal team before the scheduled appointment time and after the appointment
- Process mapping from case initiation to delivery of consultation
- Manage patient relations and ensure thorough and timely resolution of patient issues and concerns
- Co-ordinate with Patient Care Managers (Operations) to ensure smooth transition of patients for a better experience
Candidate Profile :
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- An outgoing and confident approach
Education and Experience :
- Any Graduate
- 2-5 years experience in Inside Sales in the service Industry
You will get :
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow