Zenduty - Sales Development Executive - SaaS Product - North America & European Market (2-5 yrs)
About the Company
At Zenduty, we help customers recover from downtime faster and learn more from incidents that impact their end users. Modern engineering teams consider site reliability as be one of the cornerstones of their business. Managing complex infrastructure is tough, and handling production incidents is even tougher. Our goal is to be a complete site reliability engineering suite that helps teams build intelligence into their production operations and put in the processes in place that can help them deliver solid SLAs to their customers. We are seeing a strong market demand for an SRE focused incident management platform that provides to be a structured, seamless, and blameless path to incident resolution, and we believe we are positioned well in the market for companies that are looking for solutions that are built with an SRE-first mindset.
We are a fast-growing and profitable SaaS company and we are backed by some of the best enterprise SaaS VCs and some amazing Angel investors in India and the US.
We are looking for a business development executive to join our remote sales team and help us find customers for whom site reliability is top priority.
- Own the BD initiative and execute of Zenduty sales strategy and driving revenue growth.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach, understand their technology stack and estimate business need for our solution.
- Plan with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels.
- Cold outreach to prospective customers.
- Participate and network within targeted industry events to build brand exposure and grow relationships.
- Partner with Account Executives to generate leads, build and maintain relations with key people in the organizations.
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals.
- Establish a process to segment, scope, target and sell to the customers.
- Develop relationships with CMOs, CTOs, Dev and DevOps Engineers of Medium to Large businesses in the North American market.
- Grow and develop a sales pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and engaging marketing leads.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs from both a business and technical. standpoint. Document their requirements and objectives and communicate their needs to colleagues.
- Routinely follow up on leads to meet the sales needs.
- You have atleast 2 years experience in sales development within B2B SaaS companies.
- You understand people and business and relate well to small and medium business. owners, and naturally empathize with the challenges they face every day
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you can clearly articulate our value proposition to prospective customers.
- You have strong research skills.
- You have BE/B-Tech/BS/MBA degree or equivalent qualifications.
- You understand technology and have a knack of finding creative solutions for complex problems.
- You are a self-motivated individual who has a strong desire to build a long-lasting business.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and have overcome objections and rejections from leads on a consistent basis, and tackled opportunities with a competitive mindset.
You get brownie points for having:
- SaaS/cloud experience
- SRE/DevOps Experience
- Sales experience with IT-focused products or DevTools space in general
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.