HR Manager at Zenduty
Views:128 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Zenduty - Manager - Product Marketing (1-5 yrs)
At Zenduty, we help customers recover from downtime faster and learn more from incidents that impact their end users. Modern engineering teams consider site reliability as be one of the cornerstones of their business. Managing complex infrastructure is tough, and handling production incidents is even tougher. Our goal is to be a complete site reliability engineering suite that helps teams build intelligence into their production operations and put in the processes in place that can help them deliver solid SLAs to their customers.
We are a fast-growing SaaS company and we are backed by some of the best SaaS VCs and some amazing Angel investors in India and the US.
We are looking for someone to lead our marketing efforts at Zenduty and not only help us increase our brand presence, but and build out inbound acquisition funnel.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Marketing, Engineering & the Balancer Community to launch new products and ensure maximum visibility
- Manage our Inbound pipeline, including building partnerships, SEO and social media presence
- Own the strategic development and execution of Zenduty's product marketing strategy
- Execute multiple aspects of the product marketing lifecycle; from positioning to education and engagement campaigns
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the customer and market
- Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarize what is working well and what is not and how we will differentiate ourselves
- Be an ally to product and engineering managers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives.
- 2+ years of Product Marketing or Product Management experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You should be able to take a complex problem and structure a solution with incomplete data and a lot of ambiguity.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and cross-functional work environment. Love for startups, entrepreneurship, financial markets, and new technologies.
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary.
- Experience bringing products to market in a startup or enterprise setting
- Experience with social media and content marketing with a history of focus on the right message for the right customer on the right channel at the right time!
You get brownie points for having:
- Any podcasting experience
- Any community experience
- API documentation experience
- Contributions to Open Source Software
- You will get a competitive salary
- You will get flexible work hours
- You will get the accessories of your choice
- We party every Friday night and when we reach important milestones
- You will get to network with industry experts and tech investors
- You will get half a workday every week to work on your own pet projects and we- ll pay for your server costs