Youplus - Market Research Role (0-4 yrs)
We are looking for candidates with experience on the below skill sets
Identify trends in data, draw inferences and conclusions in response to the research query.
- Report the findings in the form of a structured report or a pre-defined framework Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, formulas,charts, graphs) - presentation development skills to creatively to bringdata to life.
- Have a natural curiosity and an independent thinker
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Ability to both multi-task and pay attention to details
- Flexibility to work late evenings and sporadic weekends.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a highly demanding and results oriented team environment
- Strive for Excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Seek Continuous Feedback.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.