Youplus - Executive - Voice of Customer - Market Research (0-2 yrs)
VOC Executive (VOC - Video Opinion Collaborator)
Individual will be involved with sourcing video opinions via various means. Plan, develop, and conduct surveys. May include summarising key takeouts of survey data, determine survey objectives, and suggest survey question wording.
Job includes traveling, meeting new people at various location including but not limiting to street corners, high streets, cafes, companies, colleges etc. and requesting them for their opinions on various products and categories recorded in video format. Person will be equipped with Digicam, branded shirt, card and other means given by company to aid responses. Person to be extrovert, people friendly, conversation enabler and street smart
The individual will be expected to travel to locations in city as part of the data collection process.
Job Qualifications - Education and Experience
Experience - 0-2 yrs
- Graduate and above
- Fluency in English and regional language
- Data collection experience beneficial not mandatory
- Should know computer knowledge - basic excel, ppt and online transactions
- Should have had exposure in areas which involve social interaction like events, extra curricular activities etc
- Personality Trait - Social, Extrovert, Good communicator, Sales driven mind set, Eager to grow and learn
- Previous research experience preferred, but not required. Computer skills (Excel, Access, and electronic data collection) are a plus. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary. Candidate should be able to work independently or with a team.