Talent Acquisition Specialist at Youngman India Pvt Ltd
Views:29 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Youngman - Manager - Field Sales (8-12 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
Field sales manager is a manager, a planner, and an excellent seller themselves. This individual oversees a team of sales professionals that work in outside sales - or, out in the field.
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company's broader objectives.
- Planning & monitoring the daily activities of the team & assigning work to the team in an equitable manner.
- Receives annual sales goals from executives, implements them accordingly, and regularly reviews sales figures
- CRM reporting and tracking of the performance and bridging the gaps
- Establishes techniques to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Supervising staff to ensure that they perform the correct tasks to prescribed standards.
- Monitoring random field work and deliverables to discern whether employees are adopting effective sales techniques.
- Maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfill their needs when required.
- Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems, as needed.
- Hosting ongoing training to ensure that employees are familiar with our products and always updated