YouCare - Executive - Marketing (1-10 yrs)
1. Responsible for maintaining and optimizing online and digital presence of brand.
2. Work with mobilization/training teams to segment the audience between CRM and Marketing Automation to capture touchpoints with marketing programs and campaigns.
3. Measure and track the performance of marketing campaigns against goals and objectives
4. Own campaign optimization post-launch and continuously tweak to achieve better results
5. Ensure our ad and social media content/LP content is fresh, relevant, and updated in an ever-changing, competitive online advertising landscape.
6. Churn out relevant and engaging content on multiple online channels and blog for visibility and keyword ranking.
Skills you require:
1. 1-3 years of experience in SEO and PPC where you have helped websites to rank higher on relevant keywords.
2. Understanding of Google Ad words, LinkedIn campaigns, Webmaster tools, Keyword research tools, SEMrush, tracking tools, etc.
3. Ability to analyze website analytics using Google Analytics/HubSpot/Salesforce, marketing KPIs, data and numbers. Use web analytics tool (Adobe Discover) to identify marketing opportunities. Monitoring, Tracking and optimizing campaigns to ensure business deliveries
4. Working understanding of website development, design, content, user experience, social media to coordinate digital marketing efforts.
6. Driving scale and ROI for search marketing (google, bing). Responsible for driving revenue and ROI on PPC channels.
7. Understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube ads and hashtags.
What do you get?
- Besides great compensation and amazing incentives:
- Occasional Happy Hours and Party Invites to cool restaurants and breweries.
- Flexible work hours (we take work-life balance very seriously)
- Unlimited chai times and adda sessions.