Talent Acquisition Associate at Yocket
Views:87 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yocket - Study Abroad Advisor (0-6 yrs)
Yocket was built to help students aspiring to study abroad and, every day thousands of students use our products to discover universities, connect with peers, alumni and university officials from around the world.
At Yocket, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way students make their decisions about education.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a counsellor, you play a key role in the life of a student. You are helping them make a big decision on a career path and choice of university, so take pride and responsibility in such a massive undertaking.
- Guide students every step of their journey to discovering their dream university and program
- Assist students with university and course selection, guidance on scholarships, RA, TA, etc., profile building, financing options,& determine the interest, aptitude, and abilities and help guide them on the Visa processes for key countries
- Setting rigorous follow up mechanisms with students and the Universities abroad
- Setting new benchmarks in student experiences and services
- We are changing the way study abroad counselling is conducted, by being digital. Embrace technology to provide real-time, high quality counselling services with the latest information at your fingertips.
- Be there for students on a daily basis to ensure their concerns are addressed and follow up with universities and internal teams to ensure their application process runs smoothly.
- Help the clients in making a list of all documents needed while submitting their applications.
- Help the clients with SOP Analysis and Improvements, Assistance for LORs, Resume editing, and Financial Documentation Support.
- Assist the clients with Visa application & help them to prepare for the Visa interview
- Manage internal support teams to ensure the overall student experience is off the highest quality and all timelines are met
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a good listener
- Ideally have some prior overseas education experience (not mandatory)
- Well versed with counselling and processes for admissions for USA, Canada, Australia, UK etc (not mandatory)
- Willingness to learn and be humble
- Graduation/ Masters in Counselling or psychology will be an advantage
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
We're a very small & young team - majority of our team members being in the 25 to 35 age Group
Culture can be defined as an ambitious young team who works hard when it's required and balances it with rest so that long-term stability can be achieved!
We promise that you will have fun with a young and vibrant team. Check your ego at the door before you walk into our world -