Talent Acquisition Associate at Yocket
Views:178 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Yocket - Marketing Operations Role (1-5 yrs)
About us :
Yocket was built to help students aspiring to study abroad and, every day thousands of students use our products to discover universities, connect with peers, alumni and university officials from renowned universities in the world.
At Yocket, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way students make their decisions about education.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Execute the marketing campaigns designed by team members in the marketing team. The campaigns will be delivered via email, SMS, app notifications, webinars etc.
- Understand our existing tools for delivering campaigns and learn new tools from time to time
- Prepare reports for the campaigns and share them with the team member regularly
- Communicate regularly with team members to make sure there is no gap in their requirement and execution of the campaign
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Master of basic computer skills (email, web search, office suite, etc.)
- Speed - on computer and otherwise
- Taking complete responsibility of your tasks
- Detail oriented with special attention to minute data points
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing tools will be a bonus
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
- We're a very small & young team - with the average age being around 24.
- Culture can be defined as an ambitious young team who works hard when it's required and balances it with rest so that long-term stability can be achieved!
- Too many projects to be done and too much to be achieved, so no time to rest - but the journey will be fun.