Talent Acquisition Associate at Yocket
Views:34 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Yocket - Education Loan Advisor (0-10 yrs)
Yocket (Avocation Educational Services Pvt Ltd) is a platform for students to begin their research and understand the process for studying in countries such as USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, Netherlands etc. It has over 1000 universities- reviews, info on more than 5000 courses, application deadlines and tools to track universities- decisions, preparing for tests, finding suitable universities or connecting with alumni and university reps. Yocket also helps students in building a profile and get into interactive sessions by experts to get their exam/application related doubts resolved. Moreover, it assists students with transcripts, admits and rejects, VISA related issues, university fee payment, FOREX cards, and loan assistance as well.
Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Founded in: 2015
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Communicating with the students for their desired role
2. Generating leads for loan providers through data calling
3. Updating the selected students and the leads on dashboards
4. Maintaining timely follow-ups with the students and loan providers
5. Helping students in understanding the best suited loan option for them
6. Guiding them through the entire process about the Loan, EMI etc.
7. Following the loan process criteria from login till disbursement
Background and Experience:
1. Ready to go the extra mile to assist students
2. Freshers with Sales and Marketing experience are also welcomed
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably Excel
4. Good knowledge of using internet with ease and be able to research information about universities, courses, etc.
5. Good communication skills to be well versed with universities and students
6. Have previously worked/Intern in Sales or Insurance Sector
7. Candidate should have good presentation, client facing, counseling skills and pleasing and convincing personality.
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
- Our work timings are flexible, and we work five days a week. We encourage candidates to share their creativity and valuable insights for the growth. Great culture, Work ethics and an excellent work environment to get comfortable with!
We value your opinion and encourage to step up and enhance our organization with suitable values and great impact to live and work for!