Talent Acquisition Associate at Yocket
Views:42 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yocket - Content Writer - Search Engine Optimization (1-2 yrs)
About us :
- Largest and most active online platform for international education!
- We started Yocket in 2015 with a mission to connect people to the world's best learning opportunities.
- Today, Yocket is the largest community-driven online platform for international education. We help students aspiring to study abroad by connecting them to the best universities over the world. Till date, we have helped nearly 400,000 students plan their international education.
- Yocket uses data science and ML combined with the power of user community to accurately match students to more than 50,000 courses and specialisations from 1200 international universities.
- Additionally, students can connect with alumni or seniors through our mobile apps and address any queries that may plague them. Yocket is a quintessential 'study abroad' partner for students - online test prep, find universities and apply, discover student loans or find roommates - all under a single platform.
- We have a very student-centric team which is heavily invested in ensuring student success. And always with an enriching and memorable experience!
Job Description :
- This is a remote position.
We are on the lookout for a SEO Content Writer for a full-time position. The selected candidate's day-today responsibilities include :
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Developing content for blogs, webpages, etc
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Using SEO recommendations and best practices to write content
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in company's current content
Skills Required :
- Previous working experience as a SEO Content Writer for at least 1 year
- Excellent writing, proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of SEO Content best practices and tools
- High learning orientation; keeps abreast of latest SEO regulations and trends
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
- Our work timings are flexible, and we work five days a week.
- Our culture promotes creativity and encourages teammates to present their ideas.
- We work hard while balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- We value passion, and if you also believe in creating a direct impact on an organization's growth, we are a place to be!