Talent Acquisition Associate at Yocket
Views:14 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yocket - Associate - Social Media (1-2 yrs)
About us :
- Largest and most active online platform for international education!
- We started Yocket in 2015 with a mission to connect people to the world's best learning opportunities.
- Today, Yocket is the largest community-driven online platform for international education. We help students aspiring to study abroad by connecting them to the best universities over the world. Till date, we have helped nearly 400,000 students plan their international education.
- Yocket uses data science and ML combined with the power of user community to accurately match students to more than 50,000 courses and specialisations from 1200 international universities.
- Additionally, students can connect with alumni or seniors through our mobile apps and address any queries that may plague them. Yocket is a quintessential 'study abroad' partner for students - online test prep, find universities and apply, discover student loans or find roommates - all under a single platform.
- We have a very student-centric team which is heavily invested in ensuring student success. And always with an enriching and memorable experience!
Job Description :
- This is a remote position.
- Social Media Associate
- Love watching videos on YouTube?
- Want to build a channel that other people love to come back to?
- Then this is your opportunity!
- Come join us at Yocket as a Social Media Associate (YouTube). We are a team of dynamic, ambitious and energetic experimenters who love to tinker, measure and perfect till we achieve our results! We believe - done is better than perfect- but at the same time value continuous learning.
As a Social Media Associate (YouTube), you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end execution of content on YouTube
- Researching & planning topics for our educational videos
- Coordinating with script writers, actors and video editors to ensure timely release of every video
- Collaborating with the SEO team to optimize our channel & video content on a regular basis
- Measuring & analyzing the performance of the channel; creating weekly reports for the same
- Working with the Influencer Marketing team to manage collaborations with top YouTube influencers in the industry.
- Staying up to date on video marketing trends
- Passionate about social media marketing/video marketing (any prior experience in building social media channels will be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of YouTube algorithm and SEO
- You are a self-starter and are eager to learn
- Strong conceptual foundation in marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills is a must.
- Are a team player, result-oriented and want to make a difference
- Our work timings are flexible, and we work five days a week. Our culture promotes creativity and encourages teammates to present their ideas. We work hard while balancing multiple projects simultaneously. We value passion, and if you also believe in creating a direct impact on an organization's growth, we are a place to be!!