Talent Acquisition Associate at Yocket
Views:18 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Yocket - Advisor - Sales - Education Loan (0-4 yrs)
One of the fastest-rising startups in the #EdTech space, Yocket is poised to revolutionize the study abroad industry.
Are you someone who believes in the power of technology and likes to challenge traditional ways of working? If yes, then Yocket is the place to be at! Join our young and dynamic team in this journey to becoming a great company with jolly employees!
We believe that every mind has its style of learning. At Yocket, you get the freedom to experiment with ideas and execute those. However, responsibility, ownership, and a drive to excel should be your key motivators. You are the only master of your work.
Job Summary: Will have to connect with the students on call and guide them on which loan options are best suited for them, connect with different banks and understand their loan options
Duties and Responsibilities: (What this job involves)
- Generating leads for loan providers through data calling
- Updating the selected leads on dashboards
- Maintaining timely follow-ups with the students and loan providers
- Helping students in understanding the best suited loan option for them
- Guiding them through the entire process
- Following the loan process criteria from login till disbursement
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Should be confident to handle student queries and provide timely and efficient solution
- Candidate should have good presentation, client facing, counseling skills and pleasing and convincing personality.
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
- Our work timings are flexible, and we work five days a week. Our culture promotes creativity and encourages teammates to present their ideas. We work hard while balancing multiple projects simultaneously. We value passion, and if you also believe in creating a direct impact on an organization's growth, we are a place to be! We promise that you will have fun with a young and vibrant team. Check your ego at the door before you walk into our world