Head - Talent Acquisition at Yellowchalk Design Studio
Views:46 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Yellowchalk Design Solutions - Digital Marketer (0-3 yrs)
About Yellowchalk Design and the Role :
- Yellowchalk Design is one of India's top UI/UX design studios building products for the globe. We are focused on building a team of diverse, creative, and passionate people who believe they have a calling to work on the world's most impactful projects. Yellowchalk began as a boutique UI/UX Design Studio and we also provide expertise in the space of marketing and growth services too. Our clientele ranges from bustling startups to widely known MNCs, spread across industries like Finance, Ecommerce, Crypto, SaaS, Healthcare, etc.
- We are looking for a highly-creative digital marketer to support our marketing team. In this role, you will work closely with the founders, the design team, and the clients on some of the most progressive projects that have collectively raised billions of dollars and are impacting millions of lives.
1. Strategize and execute effective marketing campaigns including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
2. Analyze, evaluate and prepare reports on key performance metrics, like website traffic, audience engagement, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment.
3. Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
4. Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content.
5. Develop and manage website content.
6. Find relevant target audiences to expand TAM.
7. Run ads on all social media with both big and frugal budgets
8. Build and maintain a brand's presence across multiple social media channels.
1. Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Knowledge of SEO, PPC/CPC, Social Media Marketing, SEMrush, Google Marketing tools, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and other digital marketing tools and best practices for websites, blogs, social media, and paid media is an added advantage
4. Comfortable working in a fast-growth environment, with a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy.
5. Critical thinking, problem-solving and willingness to learn new skills.
6. Knowledge of UI/UX design, SDLC is a plus.
Perks of working at Yellowchalk
You will get to :
1. Be a part of a core start-up environment
2. Be a decision maker and see the results of your work in real-time
3. Interact and work closely with the founding members and leadership teams
4. Communicate with ease and without judgment
5. Get to work with a creative bunch, who are motivated to create a niche in the service industry
6 Indulge in a lot of fun events at work, that makes you think thank god I did not join a boring company
7. And of course, financial perks