Lead Talent Acquisition at Yellow.ai
Views:50 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Yellow.ai - Associate - Lead Generation -North America Region (1-3 yrs)
About the Company :
- Yellow.ai brings the best of AI+human-led conversational automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Domino- s, Dr. Reddy's Lab, PepsiCo, Bajaj Group, Indigo, Cipla, Siemens, MG Motors, and more. We have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries.
- We're a team of 500+ makers, who- ve shipped over 650+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Our Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and our platform handles more than a billion conversations every month - over 50+ channels in text and voice!
- We're also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner. They- re really critical and meet 1000+ Conversational AI Platforms. We- re thrilled to be recognized by them!
- We're one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We also got honored recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by - #LinkedinTopStartups- and a - Great Place to Work at- certification.
Typically your work week looks like:
- Research prospects (company profile, decision-makers, needs, contact details etc.)
- Contact prospects through phone, email, networking, and social media to develop sales opportunities
- Set appointments for qualified leads to virtually meet with the sales team
- Maintaining well-organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports within the system
An ideal candidate should have:
- Experience (or strong interest) in Information Technology product company / Lead generation company
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation life cycle with North America companies
- Excellent communicator - written, verbal, and visual
- Setting up appointments through social media platforms (LinkedIn, twitter etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills via Social
- Comfortable talking to prospects (senior executives) in person and on the phone as well as being in front of a camera (Zoom meetings, webinars, sales videos, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRM and sales outreach tools (e.g. HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Lusha etc.)
What can you expect from us :
At Yellow.ai, we believe that our team members are the most critical building block of our success. When you join the company, you join an international people-centric culture where you will work with bright and passionate rockstars. We invest in talented people like you and give them room to be curious, make their own decisions, learn, innovate and grow.
We believe every team member has a right to affordable healthcare, retirement, vacation, and other company perks. Our People team works tirelessly to support our team's health, happiness and professional development. We offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including:
- A Remote-friendly, global work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Work-from-home setup reimbursement and monthly stipend
- Referral bonuses
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- A high level of autonomy