XTEN-AV - Lead/Executive - Marketing (0-3 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for a talented Marketing Lead/Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company's success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the - art- of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Leading Social Media Campaign and communication for our product launch and creating brand awareness: Leading content creation(graphics+videos+blogs) with Scripting, content writing and branding in coordination with internal team and external agencies.
- Leading Email Marketing Campaigns: Creating emails campaigns and targeting the audiences with our current databases and acquiring new databases.
- Leading our Campaigns with global AV publications: Providing them with content and liasoning with them to keep them updated on new developments and pushing them to post our content on a regular basis.
- Creating and Managing a blog on our website to post relevant content.
- Managing all communications on a regular basis about the product developments to our users and target audiences.
- Working with Influencers in the market to promote our product.
- Finding new avenues to market our product.
- Working with the external agencies to optimize the SEO of our website.
- leading and managing our social media advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook or another platform if required.
- Work as a copy and content writer.
- Lead other marketing activities which you may feel appropriate
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- MBA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.