Co-Founder at Xpedize Ventures Private Limited
Views:198 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Xpedize - Regional Sales Manager (3-8 yrs)
If you have an entrepreneurial attitude who enjoys interacting with Senior Industry Stalwarts and wants to be part of a funded Fintech. If you are goal-oriented and want to be at the forefront of the changes in Supply Chain Finance? Apply Now
What is the Role: The role is a B2B sales position with acquisition and account management responsibilities?
Expectation: Acquire new market participants and grow relationships. Use various multi-media channels (e.g., digital presentations, LinkedIn, email and chat) as well as existing relationships. A consultative approach to help Companies identify the best Supply Chain Finance solution is of primary importance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acquire New Clients and Manage the relationships end-to-end.
- Develop relationships with the Client & Suppliers to deliver returns for the ecosystem.
- Increase Throughput on the Platform.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in product and tech teams to ensure a seamless experience for Clients and stay ahead of the market.
Required skills and abilities:
- Ability to manage and deliver a complete solution to the Client.
- Ability to work in a time-bound environment.
- Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- Strong skills in using Microsoft suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Basic understanding of ERP systems would be useful.
The preferred candidate should:
- Have 3 - 8 years of B2B sales experience.
- Possess a - can-do attitude- and desire to hit challenging targets.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The position offers a highly competitive salary with monthly commission and the opportunity to earn equity in the company in the future.