Co-Founder at Xpedize Ventures Private Limited
Views:63 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Xpedize - Executive - Digital Marketing (2-6 yrs)
About the company and role :
- Xpedize is a fintech startup in supply chain finance domain started by ex-Bankers and funded by very reputed Institutional Investors. Our technology platform connects buyers to their respective suppliers and provides invoice discounting services without any manual intervention.
- Since we are in our growth phase, we are looking to hire competent Digital Marketing Executive who will initially work closely with the founders, management team as well as external advisors to efficiently execute innovative digital marketing strategies. Over 6-12 months, this individual should start formulating such strategies independently.
- The ideal candidate will be chosen for her/his creativity, intelligence, proactiveness, resourcefulness, ability to demonstrate flawless execution, results-orientation and a willingness to grow with the company.
- Must have hands-on experience in techniques to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic and generate interest in the company's products. Should be able to create engaging written, graphic and video content (or be able to oversee production of the latter) while staying up-to-date on latest marketing trends and social media.
Job Description :
- Develop engaging online content including blogs, videos, graphics, and social media posts; monitor and analyse content success
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Continually improve ROI for marketing campaigns
- Set up a CRM, manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire external web designers and filmmakers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant analytical tools; be able to present them periodically to the founders
- Drive relevant traffic to the website
- Work closely with the Sales team to align marketing goals
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Communications/Advertising/Marketing
- 2-4 years- experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Aesthetic design sense
- Meticulous attention to detail with hands-on experience in SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Photoshop (or similar), LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, team-oriented, goal-driven
- Academic background or experience in Finance will be an added advantage