Human Resources at Xoxoday
Views:37 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Xoxoday - Senior Manager - Growth & Digital Marketing (3-6 yrs)
What is the role ?
Xoxoday is looking for a senior growth marketing manager who can champion Xoxoday's growth and lifecycle marketing efforts, helping our users understand and get the full value out of Xoxoday. This is a highly strategic role focused on driving results that contribute meaningfully to Xoxoday's revenue.This is a highly cross-functional role that requires a close partnership with our product, data, sales and marketing teams.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create marketing campaigns to generate top of the funnel demand (inbound leads).
- Constantly measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels.
- Lead organic and inorganic lead generation initiatives like SEO, content marketing, and other demand generation initiatives in SaaS products.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
What are we looking for ?
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing for international SaaS products. This includes the typical AARRR metrics.
- You're fascinated by how consumers behave in product experiences, and have a scientific mindset to take data driven decisions.
- Should understand the brand marketing with very strong hands-on digital marketing fundamentals.
- Knowledge of HubSpot, AdWords, AB testing, marketing analytics tools, email marketing would be mandatory.
- You have strong cross-functional skills, including working with analytics, product, content, marketing agencies and other marketing teams.
- Prior team handling experience would be a plus.
- Preferred - B Tech plus MBA from premier colleges.
Whom will you work with ?
You will be working closely with the marketing team and report to the marketing head.
What can you look for ?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
We are :
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.