Xoxoday - Manager - Presales (7-10 yrs)
Xoxoday is looking to hire Pre-sales expert who will attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion. Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and industry verticals. Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space, Qualify and help close sales opportunities, Conduct sales activities by driving regional revenue. Maintain account plan's technical portions. Ensure successful pilot projects and product installations.
Maintain corporate visits- technical aspects. Determine, resolve and communicate technical and business presales issues to presales management. Close accounts determined by sales and technical management. Assist regional business development activities. Develop job related expertise and communication skills. They are employed in virtually every industry, as generating sales is the lifeblood of any business.
Location - Xoxoday Head Office, Bangalore (HSR Layout)
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of Pre-sales Executives who are engaged in lead collection, qualification and research.
- Work towards Lead Generation through various sources like marketing, events, research.
- Manage a team of Pre-sales executives working towards lead qualification through email campaigns, cold calling and SMS drives.
- Provides feedback and insights to the marketing team based on quality and relevance of the leads and work to make appropriate changes.
- Manage CRM, Lead Generation Tools, Video/audio Conferencing tools.
- Manage Analysis & Reporting for the entire sales function in terms of Lead pipeline, Lead Source ROI, Sales Pipeline, Account management.
- Work towards initiatives around Sales Excellence - Sales Process Optimization, Lead Optimization, Agreement Copies, AMCs, Information on renewals
- Lead Training for the sales team. Create Sales Collaterals, Case Studies, Presentations
- Participate in RFP process including proposal drafting (Word or PPT), Pricing Discussions and support sales for deal closure.
- Build though leadership and best practices in the entire sales function through research, process optimization and automations.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- At least 7-10 years of work experience in pre-sales domain.
- Should have managed Outbound calling sales campaigns.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and research capabilities.
- Should have managed teams in above areas.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have hands-on and result oriented approach with paramount focus on quality of deliverables.
- Must have a bachelor's degree. MBA from tier 1,2,3 colleges will be added advantage.
Benefits of joining us:
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization
- Competitive compensation, with ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development