Xoxoday - Business Coordinator - Sales (3-5 yrs)
What you'll be doing:
- Order Punching.
- Punch orders in TAT.
- Be a Point of contact for our customers to receive orders.
- Order execution
- Ensure coordination internally with different departments to ensure orders are executed in a timely manner. CSAT.
- Follow up the clients to make sure we are getting orders in time (And as per run rate) and be on top of any order reduction and inform KAM's of any new opportunities or order reduction.
- Coordinate with Finance team for AR Ageing. Basic knowledge of Finance is a must.
- Drive client satisfaction by ensuring all of the above.
- Create and submit timely reports with clear actionable insights as per needs of the business unit.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Good knowledge of XL and comfortable working on complex data and making actionable insight out of it.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Keen eye to details and ability to multitask.
- Ability to create formal business reports.
- 3 - 5 Years previous experience in a suitable job role.
Benefits of joining us:
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met.
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with ability to shape your own career trajectory.
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.