Xiaomi - Area Marketing Manager (4-10 yrs)
Xiaomi Corporation was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core.
Embracing our vision of - Make friends with users and be the coolest company in the users- hearts-, Xiaomi continuously pursues innovations, high-quality user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology.
Xiaomi is one of the world's leading smartphone companies. The company's market share in terms of smartphone shipments ranked no. 2 globally in the second quarter of 2021. The company has also established the world's leading consumer AIoT (AI+IoT) platform, with 351.1 million smart devices connected to its platform (excluding smartphones and laptops) as of 31 March 31, 2021, excluding smartphones and laptops. Xiaomi products are present in more than 100 countries and regions around the world. In August 2021, the company made the
JOB TITLE : Area Marketing Manager
Reporting to : Regional Marketing Manager
Purpose of the Job :
- Responsible for Retail execution end to end.
- Rolling out POSM-Soft and Hard elements as per planogram, managing and coordinating with marketing vendors.
- Act as an interface between the vendors and the Offline marketing lead/Sales team.
- Works as a Area Marketing Manager handling end to end marketing responsibility of all offline channels.
- Manages an external team of agencies, vendors and distributor merchandisers.
- Coordinates with Regional Marketing Manager/VM Managers/Sales teams etc and deliver visibility objectives.
- (Key Result Tasks) Works in a program mode and acts as frontend lead for all marketing activities in the channels for the area..
- Key Pivot and interface between Sales and marketing team. Is responsible for :
- Vendor management, In shop branding, GSB & Visual Merchandising.
- Invoice processing.
- Payment follow up and clearance.
- Execution of Go-To-Market strategy.
- Analyze Our activity and feedback to Regional Marketing manager.
- Execute Point of Sales Materials thru Distributor merchandisers (POSM).
- Track competition products and activities.
ISB & GSB - Planning and Executions
- Cross functional coordination.
- Audit activities for Agencies (Merchandizing execution, in shop and on shop fixture execution & quality check).
Key Interface :
Regional Trade Marketing Manager, State Heads, City General managers, Vendors/ agencies, Activation team, retail partners/customers.
Know how required
80% of the time in marketing.
This role requires a prior knowledge and experience in Vendor management specifically in BTL & retail marketing function.
- Experience in Point of Sale material specification/production process and execution at Retail.
- Experience in retail development with operational execution responsibilities.
- Driven Visual Merchandising for Retail stores.
- Proven expertise in driving operational efficiencies.
- Requires strong networking skills.
- Strong collaborative and operational skills backed with good understanding of marketing functions and vendor management.
- Ability to multi task, adapt to market dynamics, strong team player
- High human interface with Offline marketing, sales, Finance, legal vendor teams.
- Selected candidate will be based in any cities within India.
- Graduate /MBA
- Relevant experience of 2-3 plus years in BTL agencies/companies.