Xerago - Inside Sales Role (0-1 yrs)
Mandatory Skills (Must Have) :
- Exceptional verbal and written skills in English.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas through email, chat, voice.
- Must know email etiquette.
- Must be internet savvy and be a power user of online services like LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Should be professional and diligent in working to meet targets and deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, and be able to work with online services.
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role
- Attention to detail.
Desired Skills (Good to Have) :
- Fluency in spoken English to handle phone calls targeted at American speakers.
- Capability to switch to American accent will be an added advantage.
- Past experience in professional work environments with some cross-cultural familiarity highly desired, but not necessary.
What you'll be responsible for (Job Responsibilities) :
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team
- Achieving Daily/weekly/monthly sales lead generation and appointment quotas.
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing and Xerago's leadership team to develop / follow lead generation strategies to generate lead, opportunities with prospective customers
- Effectively communicate and present Xerago Services and value proposition to prospective customers through email / call.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely Daily/weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently