Manager HRM at Wreltt India Pvt Ltd
Views:151 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Wreltt - Strategic Sales Manager (6-14 yrs)
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Strategy Sales head to join our team.
Salary: Open upto 12 to 13lac. PA
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
Sales Analysis for organization's growth :
1. Conducting in-depth analysis to identify and understand the organization's sales needs and areas for improvement.
2. Strategy sales Development: Developing a comprehensive yearly sales strategy plan, including vision, goals, and key performance indicators for sales in organization.
3. Process Improvement : Designing and implementing efficient sales systems and processes across various departments to enhance productivity and streamline sales operations.
4. Sales Team Development: Creating and executing employee development plans, including training programs and skill-building initiatives.
5. Sales Training Programs : Conducting sales training programs for employees to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional growth as needed.
6. Field Sales Management : Leading sales meetings and implementing sales improvement plans to drive revenue growth and achieve targets. Monitoring daily field sales people and guiding them to achieve sales targets.
7. Marketing and Branding: Collaborating with the marketing team to plan and execute marketing strategies and initiatives to promote the organization's brand.
8.Customer Follow-up and Reporting: Monitoring customer progress, maintaining customer relationships, and providing regular progress reports to Management.
9. Conducting Sales Meeting : conducting Weekly Monthly Sales Meeting and planning for more revenue generating activities and achieve Targets from sales team.
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or a related field (master's degree preferred)
Proven experience in sales strategy development, operations management, and project management
1. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools Sales
If you are interested, Kindly share your CV or Call on 6352607312