Senior HR Recruiter at Wovv Technology
Views:178 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
WovV Technologies - Director - Sales - Technology Services Vertical (10-16 yrs)
WovVTech is looking for Sales champions across various experience levels who will be responsible for developing & implementing strategic plans to sell WovVTech's Products and Technology Services. Looking for go-getters with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. The ideal candidate would have a proven experience track of target achievements in SaaS based product sales and Cloud based Software Solutions Services in International and Domestic Market.
Location: WFH/Remote/ Chennai/ Mumbai / Vadodara
Experience: 10+ years
Skills Must Have : Experience working with large staffing deals. For eg: Nelito Systems
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for selling data science/engineering solutions and services to external customers, leveraging your expertise in analytics & data science concepts and methodologies.
- Lead execution of overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers and partner engagement, marketing and demand generation plans.
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace.
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required.
Deliver Value : Be able to deliver on, and communicate the value associated with WovVTech Products and Services.
Establish Relationships : Establish and nurture senior level relationships built on trust, develop client champions, and identify key stakeholders.
Strategic Partner : Become the client's day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with WowTech.
Guarantee Retention : Work cross-functionally with internal teams (sales, professional services, product dev, training and support) to create a unified account team that supports the customer through contract renewal and surfaces new growth opportunities.
Drive Adoption : Drive adoption and usage of new products and features across multiple business units, teams, and markets.
- Proactively supporting client and increasing engagement levels through monthly follow ups
- Plan and Implement Channel Partner strategy for products and services
-Find new avenues of Revenue generation and alliance opportunities
- Reporting on weekly/monthly performance and providing accurate forecasting.
- Create client presentations, proposals, and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Participating in national and international IT business events, presenting company services and products and converting into business.
- Min 10+ years of SaaS Product Sales/ IT services/Analytics or Data Science services field sales experience is mandatory
- Proven track record of selling the solutions to Enterprise level customers preferably SaaS based solutions or cloud based software solutions
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with consultative professional business acumen
- A do-anything attitude for delighting the customer. We are a customer-centric organization, meaning we drop everything to solve problems and make our customers happy.
- Ready to travel across India and Outside of India.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.