WorkAmp - Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
WorkAmp is seeking a Product Manager to help scale our - Slate by WorkAmp model by leading the technical and concept product teams. She/he will lead the team with product planning and technical execution of the product from beginning to end.. She/he should be keen for building and constantly improving the product using industry experience and feedback from customers and should possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
What You'll Do:
- Act as liaison between business and technology teams and oversee the day-to-day analysis of all product related initiatives to make recommendations to optimize product's functioning to drive business and enhance customer experience
- Understand customer experience to identify product requirements and gaps
- Identify market trends and product benchmarks, to drive growth and improve customer experience
- Create Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive business decisions based on data.
- Clearly articulate and document product features and functionality, based on the company's strategy
- Collaborate with the product team on product roadmap to drive new feature adoption via customer communications
- Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
- Collaborate with the Development Team (Design, Product and Build) and other cross-functional teams to take features from concept to production
Who you are :
- You are an enthusiastic product manager with the ability to teamwork, collaborate on their skills and be a supportive team leader .
- You appreciate that done is better than perfect and find entrepreneurial ways to persevere through obstacles. You manage Cross-functionally, but still move fast to get things done.
- You believe in the vision of WorkAmp while striving for continuous and ongoing product efficiency and quality improvements to design the best Office Solutions for our members. You also have the following:
- Proven work experience in Product Management of 1+ years in a startup
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hustler and can get the job done
- Product positioning/problem solving
- Creation to execution: Marketing ops/ communication strategy
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
- Good understanding of latest trends, guidelines & best practices in Product/ In- app Marketing & Product Cycle Management