WorkAmp - Manager - Client Servicing/Customer Success (3-7 yrs)
Customer Success at WorkAmp :
Customer Success at WorkAmp fills a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with our Enterprise account clients externally and Project Managers, Designers and Architects as well as the Management internally to ultimately deliver outstanding results. Customer Success being the core objective for all our efforts, this function becomes especially strategic in aligning the clients- expectations externally with the efforts and capabilities internally, while also enhancing the latter. Dedicated to our clients' success and satisfaction, the sole purpose of the Customer Success function is to holistically enhance customer experience. It is an ever-evolving, iterative function that stands at the intersection of all the other functions and at the helm of all our efforts to ultimately deliver a successful experience to all our valued customers.
About the Role :
Customer Success Manager
- Reporting into the Customer Success Director, the Customer Success Manager will work with Members during their entire tenure at WorkAmp to ensure they have a successful move-in, integration and operational experience in their new company home.
- S/he/they will partner internally with the Sales, Launch, and Space Operations teams, and externally with the Member's executive sponsor and operations teams to ensure the Member's move-in progresses seamlessly, setting customer expectations, directing key decision points w/ the Member, ensuring deadlines are met, acting as an escalation point, and delivering a quality product.
- First impressions are everything, and the Account Manager will play a key role in delivering value early, building Member loyalty and improving referrals and retention. This role requires highly-effective management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities.
- The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
What You'll Do :
- Assist in scoping, facilitating, and setting customer expectations during the project design pre-sales process;
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives with Finance, Operations, Product, Growth, Design and Commercial space sourcing.
- Act as the Member hand-off and point-of-contact post deal sign and through move-in;
- Act as coordinator and project lead for Interior Design, Branded Environments, IT, Construction, Space Ops, and Sales with the Member to ensure well-timed and seamless exchanges of information, decisions, and execution;
- Conduct internal and external project kick-offs, provide weekly updates on project status, ensure project milestones are hit, facilitate internal and external space walk-throughs, and welcome the Member to their space during move-in;
- Proactively communicate risks, opportunities and delivery concerns to internal WorkAmp stakeholder teams and leaders;
- Ensure Member stakeholders have a complete view of the product launch process, are aligned on criteria and expectations for move-in success, and are up to speed on progress and risks;
- Act as an expert and guide to the Member on the company move-in process, supporting key stakeholders and ensuring a seamless employee and space integration yielding strong Customer Effort and Net Promoter scores
- Manage the month on month of client relationships post-move-in which includes effective fire-fighting, communication and updation
- Ensure that the member client realises the full potential of the product via demos, webinars, or manuals
- Constantly gather customer feedback around the product and the experience of using the product in order to check for areas of possible improvement
- Understanding the customer's needs and hence identifying opportunities for the company to expand its portfolio of services
- Maintain constant communication and schedule regular meetings to stay connected with the customer. These ongoing meetings will have clear agendas, outcomes achievable and actionable against those outcomes.
- Take on a strategic role by gaining a deeper insight into client business objectives and recommending the internal management on key areas of focus and improvement.
Who You Are :
- You are result-oriented, process driven and focused solely on enhancing customer experience and continuous improvement. An independent thinker, you are someone with strong business acumen skills, are able to understand client requirements on a strategic level, and ensure that deliverables are met and expectations are matched in an ever-evolving work environment.
- You're able to preempt problems and brainstorm practical yet creative solutions. Your excellent people skills make you the team favourite and you are able to liaise with groups and individuals across hierarchies at both the clients' side as well as ours.
- 3-7 years experience in project or customer success management in a highly pressurized environment; startup experience preferred (also welcome but not necessary: SaaS, architecture, or commercial real estate experience)
- Strong generalist with the ability to wear many hats and a bias to act
- Customer-obsessed intuitive and high-EQ operator who puts customers at ease and anticipates their next move
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally and enlist others into action
- Highly organized, with an eye for critical details as well as an understanding of and ability to communicate the big picture
- A nuanced decision maker who is able to understand the added significance of the issues at hand, and prioritize accordingly
About WorkAmp :
Work is perhaps one of the most important facets of life. It makes life meaningful. It is where we participate in activities where we intend to add value to the world. Leave the world a better place than where you started. This is where we as humans go beyond our personal selves and do something for the greater good.
This is where WorkAmp started. As WorkAmp we are trying to make 'work' better. Our first step is to build spaces. We build you an aspirational workspace, while you build your business.
Mob : 7700013576